Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Who is Pedro VGM

Pedro VGM is just the name of the brand and musician project I am creating. Thanks God, there are already new ideas I have been working in. I intend to get more songs in the long term and it is really good to know that the project is still ongoing.

For those who are a lot in the Fire Emblem Gaiden game who has been recently announced, check this out!


Pedro VGM who is technically me, will keep updating the Youtube Channel with more music that you may like. I am also taking requests by the moment so it is a good opportunity for those of you who want to hear a particular song.

If you are not satisfyed with my Youtube channel and want to listen to more tracks then it is time to go to my bandcamp account and check the other many songs there which you can get at low or no price!

This is it by now so Pedro VGM out!

No comments:

Post a Comment