Tuesday, July 26, 2016

3 Songs I Enjoyed



The Light Of The World


This song I made is surely one that I want you to enjoy and it reminds me also of an RPG Boss Theme for some reason. Maybe the influences of other RPG games like Golden Sun and Final Fantasy are somehow influencing my work. Good thing!


This song strongly reminds me of the fact that we are the light of the world as Jesus once said according to the Biblical versicle in Matthew 5:14 that reads: "You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden".

This is something very personal to say but hope you can get the best of it which is the Lord Himself and the many useful teachings of Him. It was a nice song to compose.Just enjoy and remember to enlight as much as possible, as for yourself, as for others.




 Electric Space

 This time I made something  that you may like specially if  you are fan of Indie Game  Music with a very different  style. I wonder if any of you  have experienced listening  to music of this genre while playing any game. Anyway, this is for you so please enjoy a lot!





     

               If you are a gamer who loves different kinds of music, then it try this thing!

Into Space

This is another track that I made which is very focused on the "insect's kind of theme". I called it "Insectoid" originally but I called it Into Space for commercial purposes. It was one that I really liked a lot. Actually, since I love insects and weird space sounds I mixed both things musically! 


                                       

Fun Fact: In this song, my cat helped, literally. My cat (Nubita) actually gave me some help in a very direct way because if the whistle sounds (4 times in the whole song) weren't really made by me. That was Nubita walking on my Casio Keyboard! What is more surprising, is that it somehow fitted. Now that is a very "animal way" to create an "animal song" right?


2 comments: