Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New Album

"Indie Game Anyone?" is the name of an album that I created with a very "indie" touch. I am really glad to do this music and in fact I consider that this album is a good way to reflect the way that indie game developers live but musically.

This album has plenty of my works and I hope you can enjoy it since I did it thinking on those indie gamers who are looking to develop their games and this could be sometimes like be the background music you hear in your own lives.

                                       

Indie Life is one that I made with this kind of idea. Those indie gamers that are in their houses but thinking of the outside world and how to make it into the gaming industry. 


Sometimes it is not that easy but at least, now it will be easier with background music for yourselves!



Here you can get many songs from my bandcamp: https://pedrovgm.bandcamp.com/album/indie-game-anyone



We do like Indie Stuff



I hope you can take the best of it. This music was made using my bare Casio keyboard and audacity recording tools. This keyboard which has been with me like for more than 5 years. It is not the most modern one but it sure keeps the feeling!


Hope you can enjoy what I have done and now, it is time for an indie life to keep going. Stay cool and stay blessed, that's why I remind for sure: may the Lord bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment