Thursday, September 8, 2016

Moving to GameDev Market

Game music is something I like a lot and lately, I decided that I will move to the GameDev Market where there are plenty of possibilities to put game music as an asset. This means that now many of my works will be avialable there! And if you are a follower and have the idea of putting any of my songs in your game you can totally get them there.






Some of the tracks are very specifically oriented to adventure and RPG kinds of games. Still I think that my music can fit in different kinds of scenarios and situations, it will be up to the developer's intention.

Hopefully there will be more and more music that you will be able to listen and get there.

By the moment I still need to upload those and it actually takes a good time to do it nicely but I am working on it almost everyday currently. 

I think that you will like these songs a lot if you are into adventure games and into indie video games as well because you will notice that these songs are made with some interesting instruments that were mainly created in my keyboard.


Plenty of Piano Tracks This Time




For those ones who are curious, my keyboard is a Casio WK-1600. Kind of an interesting model because it is an old one and as far as I am concerened, this model is not being produced anymore. I rather take care of it!

                                                              


Pedro Planas - Pedro VGM

                                                            

Well, this is all by the moment and if you like this blog be sure to share it with your friends and enjoy the music as well. Feel free to let your mates know about Pedro VGM, and the music. 





No comments:

Post a Comment